At East Africa Recovery Experts, we are committed to providing an environment that empowers team members to realize their innovative potential. East Africa Recovery Experts provides competitive benefits packages, career development programs, and team-building activities.
New team members can be confident they are joining a great organization that values each employee. If you would like to join our team as an engineer or specialist, please follow the directions for the job opportunities listed below.
Computer Forensics and Data Recovery Expert
- Diagnose and repair mechanical and electronic failures on customer storage devices as necessary;
- Properly use and understand software and hardware tool complexes needed for data recovery;
- Communicate status of projects to sales representatives and record work that is performed and needed both textually and verbally;
- Keep work area neat and orderly.
- Must have strong work ethic, be customer focused, and possess a high energy level. A high degree of integrity, professionalism, and discretion is required;
- Take responsibility and ensure all scheduled work is completed by agreed deadlines;
- Some training will be provided, but the right candidate is a uniquely motivated self-starter with the ability to study, research, and learn quickly on their own;
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, IT, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience;
- Knowledge in FAT, NTFS, NFS, HFS, HTFS, EXT2/3FS is a plus.
- Ability to reconstruct disks in a clean room environment
- Ability to recover data from RAID systems, virtual servers, data tapes or other types of storage devices is an added advantage.
If you want to work in a challenging, rewarding environment and you enjoy finding creative solutions to technical issues, we would like to hear from you. Please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales and Marketing
- Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available
- Persists in sales even in the face of failure
- Demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management
- Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary
- Answers questions from clients
- Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources
- Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
- Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees
- Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market
- Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement
- Makes product appeal to the target market
- Trains other sales people in the art of selling
- Makes sure that all salespeople meet quota during a given period
- Sets up booths at trade shows and demonstrates the quality or uses of a product
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines
Sales and Marketing Skills and Qualifications:
Superior Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Math Skills, Product Knowledge, Creativity, Demonstrated Experience, Courteous, Basic Computer Literacy, Microsoft Office, Database Skills, Business, Accounting, Marketing, Finance, Target Market Analysis, Presentation Skills, Persistent, Flexible