SAN Data recovery
Recovering lost server data and experiencing extended downtime to retrieve server files and restore network information can cost organizations thousands or even millions of dollars.
East Africa Recovery Experts recover lost data from file servers, restore application servers, retrieve lost Web server data, recover virtual server data and any direct-attached RAID, network attached storage, and very large SAN (storage area network) systems.
Data loss on SAN Storages
Like any computer hardware, SAN devices can fail, regardless of the quality of its components or its redundant configuration.
Whatever the cause of your hardware failure and data loss, this is what you should do right now:
- Do not panic.
- Turn off the affected computer hardware.
- Do not attempt to repair the failed device.
- Contact East Africa Recovery Experts
SAN Data Recovery Experts
East Africa Recovery Experts successfully recovers data from all operating systems and all types of high-capacity storage environments including SAN, NAS, RAID and multi-disk servers.
We routinely rescue lost databases, ERP accounting systems, mail servers, VMware and other mission-critical data from SANs for organizations of all sizes.
Recover from all causes of server data loss — from simple to the most complex and catastrophic data loss situations — including data loss resulting from natural disasters, power loss or surge, logical or mechanical failures, and viruses
Recoverable Server and SAN Manufacturers
- ATA over Ethernet (AoE), mapping of ATA over Ethernet
- Fibre Channel Protocol (FCP), the most prominent one, is a mapping of SCSI over Fibre Channel
- Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE)
- ESCON over Fibre Channel (FICON), used by mainframe computers
- HyperSCSI, mapping of SCSI over Ethernet
- iFCP or SANoIP mapping of FCP over IP
- iSCSI, mapping of SCSI over TCP/IP
- iSCSI Extensions for RDMA (iSER), mapping of iSCSI over InfiniBand