Server Data Recovery Kenya
Whether it’s your company’s new website on a laptop, legal documents on a personal computer, or year end financials on a RAID Array, East Africa Recovery Experts offers organizations facing a potential loss of data with the experience and expertise that a rapid response demands.
When your mission critical data is missing and you cannot sleep, you need rapid response resources available 24 × 7 × 365. You need the EARE Data Recovery Emergency Assistance Management (DREAM) team.
We have a transparent data recovery process with no hidden costs. The evaluation process will ensure that you know exactly what is recoverable before deciding to go through with the data recovery.
Data recovery process
- Evaluation Report – Engineers analyse your media, determine the condition of the data and provide you with a report showing all recoverable files BEFORE making decisions to proceed with a data recovery service.
- Recovered Data – After your data is recovered, it’s returned on an external hard drive.
- Priority – You job will be dealt with as the first in the job queue.
Our specialists can quickly treat any media failure scenario including:
- Hard Drive and RAID Failures
- File Corruption, Bad Sectors and Accidental Overwrites
- RAID Parity Loss
- Virus Infection
- Data Loss from Software and Operating System Issues
- Fire, Water and Environmental Damage
- Damaged Email Archives, Databases and More