SSD Data Recovery
Every Flash recovery situation is unique, but recovering data stored on a solid state drive (SSD) is particularly complex.
Through our Recovery products and services, East Africa Recovery Experts can help clients understand and manage the challenges associated with Solid State Drive Data Recovery.
Our engineers have an in depth industry leading toolkit designed to offer customers a higher success rate and quicker data retrieval turnaround, while increasing the integrity of the information recovered.
Solid State Drive Development
Large information technology companies and laptop/notebook manufacturers are increasingly integrating Flash-based SSDs into their business solution portfolios and consumer products, taking advantage of improved read/write performance, efficient heat dissipation, lower energy consumption and decreasing cost.
While the market continues to grow, we see specific needs for more complex enterprise and industrial SSDs, designed for industry leading performance and endurance.
Challenges in Solid State Drive Recovery
The challenges of data recovery from Flash media including SSDs can include:
- Proprietary data organization
- Address line complexity (microprocessor communication routes)
- Flash memory chip density (number of Flash chip configurations within an array)
- Implementation of customized wear-leveling algorithms
- Error Correction Code variables
- Encryption and Encoding variations